Saturday 7 February 2009

Thing A Day 2009 - Day Seven: New Header Image

newheaderscreencap

I attempted to put a new customised version of kubrick on my blog as the layout as my thing today (and in fact for a while had one of my older customisations up - the one I did as one of my things during my failed attempt at thing a day in 2008).  

I thought I had saved the version of the sidebar where I'd taken it to pieces and made it more me about a year and a half ago so all I would have to change were images, fonts and colours and maybe a few other tweaks (like my twitter feed)  but it appears not.  And I have neither the energy nor the inclination to do that from scratch tonight.

So I made a new header image for this layout.  This layout contains a rotating header script which I love because it means the layout is different many of the times people come to my blog (I have seven headers I think) but for the time being I have deleted all but the new one.  I will add them back on here in a few days.

It's a picture of a firework going off which I took a few years ago (either 2005 or 2006 I think).  I forgotten about it but just found it tonight when I was going through old photos looking for one to use for a new header.

The quote underneath it says:

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand... and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late."


Marie Beyon Ray 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails