Friday 6 February 2009

Thing a Day 2009 - Day Six: Colouring!



My mum bought me one of those doodle pad type colouring books for Christmas along with some felt tip pens.  And so today as my "thing" I spent a happy half an hour or so colouring.

It was very relaxing and distracting, something I needed after a somewhat frustrating and emotional day.  I like how it looks (colours etc) but I smudged it quite a lot and it doesn't look great so I won't share a photo of it.  It's been a long time since I worked with felt tip pens and it appears I forgot about watching where my hands were.  We'll call that a learning curve.

I might do another later on in the month though and share that.

2 comments:

Arabel said...

Oh yay I thought nobody my age coloured any more! Colouring is super fun.

Emma said...

My Mum colours on a fairly regularly basis... and she'll be 50 this year. Of the two it's the turning 50 she'd deny, not the colouring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails