Wednesday 3 October 2007

Craziness

I'm about to disappear off of the face of t'Internet for a few days.  I'm doing some mad crazy travelling around the country for three of the next five days, visiting friends and pretty much just coming home to sleep and shower.  And I think a break from this virtual world would be good for me.

My real plan is not to come online again until Tuesday but my slightly more realistic plan says not coming online again until Sunday (because that would allow me to tick go 72 hours without using the computer off of my 101 in 1001 list).

I think this is going to be fun, tiring, exciting, enjoyable, relaxing and crazy all at once!  I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Christamae said...

I hope you have a great trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails