Wednesday 21 June 2006

Wonderfully Cryptic Guessing Game For You

Two unexpected things happened today. Things I really, really was not expecting or really with one of them could have imagined.

One of them is to do with CAB and is pretty cool (not so much what it is, more that I was asked to participate). I tried, and failed, to explain to Mum and Soph why I'm so surprised/pleased about that so I'm not even gonna try. I think they were both surprised that I was surprised, KWIM?

The second is really really unbelievable and pretty much a once in a lifetime amazing opportunity. It's not definite but I have been nominated for it and I'm really hoping it happens. I'm not going to tell you what it is, I thought it might be fun to see what people guess it is.

Clues/hints: A big part of it's doing something I love to do and the other big part of its also relatively knew to me. Plus it's also partially a thing that I've always said isn't really my type of thing and have refused to do in recent years when it's been suggested to me. But the first two bits outweigh that and I still really really hope I get to do it!

Soph/Shi ~ youse two both know what it is so keep it buttoned, ok?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails