Saturday 7 April 2012

Declaration

My mood is somewhat better today; I actually feel like I've achieved some stuff which helps.

I have a positive looking outcome to an access issue I flagged on the horizon and as that was one of the things that made things tough the other week it's a help to move things forward. My bruises from my fall are completely gone and a plan is in place to hopefully lessen the impact of future falls (so long as I can avoid falling in the next month or so) I REALLY must blog about that. The third crap thing I think will never be resolved but I've almost finished doing everything that needs doing to take it as far as I can. So I'm getting there and moving forward.

All of that crap and I haven't shed a single tear over any of it. Amazing. Take a bow, sertraline.

This is my attempt at a funny poem. I like it but I think it isn't good at the funny part.

This is a declaration
A declaration
Or perhaps
A proclamation
I'm not sure
Which

But it is my intention
To provide
This information
In a decisive way

Information
Shared across
The nation
With the intention
Of it being
A declaration
Or perhaps
A proclamation

Should be taken seriously
But now
it's time to mention
That I've lost my train
Of thought
It's gone
Never to be
Caught

So
This is my declaration
Or
My proclamation
(the difference was
lacking from
my education)
Containing
Important
Information
To be shared across
The nation

Stop listening
To me
And go on
Vacation
Or just have
Your tea.


♥ Emma

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails