Saturday 10 March 2012

101 in 1001 version 3 Item 28... #disability #standingframe #botox #mission101

Use the standing frame everyday for a week

...has been completed!

I wanted to do this one now because having had more botox a few days before I wanted to make the most of it.

In someways using the frame everyday was easier than expected - i had wondered if it would get too painful after a few days running. And it didn't although on one or two days it was sore when it wouldn't usually be. At least one of those sore days was when my mum was helping me and she can't get the straps as tight as my dad does so that's possibly why.

Time was a bit of an issue though, working out when I could fit it in that someone else was also free. It wasn't a big deal but it was nice on Wednesday to just decide at 5 that I would pop to the supermarket and not have to stop and go "oh yeah, no, standing at 5.45, can't"

Achieving this goal felt really good and mum said she thinks my standing without the frame seems better. Although that said I did lose my balance when transferring on Thursday and need a little help getting in the car on the way home last night.


♥ Emma

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails