Thursday 26 January 2012

Service #100daysofwriting #customerservice #poetry #amwriting

Day 8 of my 100 days of writing. 1 week down, 13 and a bit to go (having just worked that out I'm glad I didn't do so earlier). Today I have experienced good service. And also some bad service this evening where promises weren't lived up to. It was very much a no harm, no foul situation but it left me frustrated.

This was what I came up with for my writing. I guess you might call it a poem of sorts.

Service

Smart sensible strong supportive service
Easy economical eager established everywhere
Ready raring responsive revitalising recommended
Viable varied valuable vital village-like
Isolated instrumental inestimable intense invaluable
Caring complex complete clear cornerstone
Everyday everywhere everything service matters

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails