Saturday 25 June 2011

101 in 1001 - Item 26...

Read 250 new to me books

...has been completed!

Finished that one sat in the garden in the sun this afternoon.  And I still have just over 2 months left until day 1001.  At the beginning of this year I was worrying that I wouldn't be able to hit that goal by 12th September this day (day 1001) but I have and I've done so early.  Result.

Of course, it probably helps that I've read 57 books so far this year and none of them were re-reads.  I've been hankering to do a Harry Potter re-read though so I'll probably start that soon.  Or maybe not.  I've loads of unread books at the moment, it's totally out of control.

If I've done my maths right, I've actually read 269 books since the challenge started - 250 new books and 19 re-reads or partial re-reads.

Want to know more about the the 101 in 1001 project? (sometimes referred to as Project 101).  Click here.

Want to see my current 101 in 1001 list? (this is my second list and I'm already sort of planning my third) Click here

3 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

I'm so impressed! I love reading but it's definitely been the thing that's taken a hit since my time is not my own anymore. I think I've read one new book this year. Hubby got me a No.ok for my birthday though so I think it's about time I got back to it. Thanks for the inspiration and the visit to my blog. It's nice to "meet" you too!

ICLW #9

Selene said...

Awesome! Congratulations! I've been meaning to do a 101 list for ages, thanks for the reminder.

Ruth Madison said...

Thank you for telling us about that site, I just went and started my own list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails