Tuesday 17 August 2010

Thoughts On Progress So Far

I'm up 1/8th of a pound today.  Which really is just the same as staying the same because it's absolutely nothing. I actually thought I might have gained a little so I'm really pleased.

I realised yesterday that although I feel a bit like I'm struggling and stuck with my weight loss right now that's not a huge deal.  Obviously I would like to lose more this year and I do need to lose more.  But even if I stay at this weight for the rest of the year I'll still be happy with my progress.  And I'll still have come a long way from where I was.  I do still need to work on this and I will.  I'm just going to try to stop beating myself up about it.  If I start whining and moaning about that in future, please remind me of this post and then tell me to shut up ;-)

The other thing worth noting is that I have completely lost track of how many weeks it's been since I gave up coke and chocolate.  I used to be able to tell you exactly how many weeks it had been and now I've a rough idea because when I realised I didn't know I tried to work it out.  But I haven't looked it up and I don't feel like I need to.  Another step on the way to beating that addiction me thinks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails