Sunday 15 August 2010

Compliments

I've been meaning to post this since it happened because I don't want to forget about it.  Especially today as I am a bit fed up about stupid things that shouldn't bother me.  So here goes:

On Thursday one of the newer creative writers (there are several of us who have done the course more than once; he is one of the ones who was new this time round) and I were chatting.  We went out for a meal after the class as it was the last one of the course.

And he described me as a semi-professional writer what with all my reviewing and all that.

How very. very cool!  And definitely makes me realise that I am closer than I was to my goal.

Writing this out has made me feel a bit better now. Hopefully having it here will mean I can use it to remind me in the future if I need it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails