Sunday 1 February 2009

Thing A Day 2009 - Day One: Twitter

(cross posted to Thing a Day)

 

My first project for Thing a Day 2009 - new images and design for my Twitter Feed (FunkyFairy22) I am also planned that one day I will do a new layout on my blog as a thing. Whether or not that will be based around these images and layout I'm not sure yet.

 

[caption id="attachment_1401" align="alignnone" width="200" caption="This is the new background I made for my twitter page - it's two shades of blue. Darker background and lighter hints which vary a bit. I used the "Stained Glass" filter in photoshop to achieve this"]This is the new background I made for my twitter page - it's two shades of blue.  Darker background and lighter hints which vary a bit.  I used the "Stained Glass" filter in photoshop to achieve this[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1398" align="alignnone" width="200" caption="I don't use a photo of me as my icon on twitter, i have a name tag. This is the new one and it's completely different. More design-y and says "Em" this time"]I don't use a photo of me as my icon on twitter, i have a name tag.  This is the new one and it's completely different.  More design-y and says "Em" this time[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_1399" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="screen shot of the view larger page on twitter with my tag"]screen shot of the view larger page on twitter with my tag[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_1406" align="alignnone" width="450" caption="Screenshot of the whole of my twitter profile page (well, I cropped some of the updates out for size) with the new images and colours etc"]Screenshot of  the whole of my twitter profile page (well, I cropped some of the updates out for size) with the new images and colours etc[/caption]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails