Friday 31 October 2008

The Life That's Mine...

...is the working title for this years NaNo Novel.  I'm not 100% it'll be the finished title because I don't know that it fits exactly with what I want to write.  

The idea is one I've had on and off since I was 15 or 16 and is also one I've written tiny bits of at least twice three times before in various forms but I don't think I have any of those any more they are lost in various random notebooks.  In some ways that makes it very strange that I only just now have a probable title.

I've heard a lot of people say NaNo isn't a great time to write something you are very invested in so as I've had this idea on and off for so long it would suggest it's not a good NaNo project.  But if I don't do it now I probably never will and also I'm not that sure I am particularly invested in it (yet).  I only actually have two or three very vague ideas and so each time i've written tiny bits of the whole it's been a completely different whole if that makes sense.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails