Saturday 18 October 2008

Cryptically on Decisions

I have made a decision which I am very pleased about and which I think will improve things greatly.  Or at least I hope so.  But the details, the details aren;t finalised yet.  So all I will say is a decision has been made and I'm feeling better.

There's something else I've been debating deciding about too but I wouldn't want to lose my indecisive crown so I haven't.  Although given stuff that happened this afternoon it's one that I now suspect may get taken out of my hands and made for me.  If I actually understood what had happened I may do something about that but I don't and I'm not sure I want to rock the boat.  Also I'd like to care but at the moment... not so much.

So yes, life is interesting but fun.  And I am very cryptic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails