Friday 5 September 2008

geek

I have this mad urge that I must update this blog and I must update this blog now.  But I have no time in which to really do so and I don't really have anything to say.

I have been meaning for a few days however to share that I've been trying out the new web browser from Google, Chrome and I'm very impressed with it.  I like it a lot more than firefox (especially firefox 3 which to me represents a step backwards and I don't like), particularly it's minimalist look so you get lots of screen and very little stuff around it.  I'm still trying to figure it out completely but I think I'll be sticking with it.

Oh and you tube crashed when I was using it earlier but Chrome just killed off the shockwave plug in that crashed it and that tab and the rest kept working.  Thats the kind of functionality I like in my web browser, no lost work.

/geek

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails