Thursday 10 January 2008

Quietly Better

right now... right now is better.  Will tomorrow be better?  I don't know.  Probably.  Maybe.  Maybe not.  Possibly.  Yes.  No.  Who cares?  I don't

Oh and I've come to a decision... some people are going to play different parts in my life from now on and still others may be being left behind... but not the people you're thinking of and I'm not going to name names.

It's a lesson I've learnt before and I've learnt it again.  I hope it won't come up again in the future but with the thought that "this time it might be different" and the few valued people who show me that it can be and giving me hope that it will be... it probably will.

I'd blame it on CP but the truth is... it has nothing really to do with that... it's just my excuse.

The truth is better

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails