Wednesday 16 January 2008

Progress

Down 4lb this week. Progress at last.

Looks like something is finally working again. Just need to get the exercise back in now. That's a job for tomorrow me thinks. I have been doing my physio/stretches more however and the difference it's made in my ankles in just a few days is astounding.

Am pretty wiped out now and still feeling a bit off from whatever it was that I had at the weekend. I don't think it can have been Norovirus, that's supposed to be incredibly nasty and what I had wasn't nice but wasn't up there in the incredibly nasty category. I just felt sick and felt sick and felt sick for about three days. Emotionally things are better too; had a bit of an air clearing session with someone earlier and we both cried but i at least felt better after it. So that's more progress.

4 comments:

sophinda said...

yay 4lbs well done :) yay feeling better! xxxxxxxx love u xxxxxxxxxx

Thea @ I'm a Drama Mama said...

Congrats on the 4 pound loss, that's great!!

MamaBearJune said...

Way to go, Emma! Hope you get your exercise in and I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. It's been a rough year for illness with us, too.

Exercise Back said...

[...] Progress [...]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails