Friday 18 January 2008

Amazing Day

I'm having an amazing day... and it's not over yet!

Yesterday there was much discussion between me and a few others and many e-mails sent about going to see various different things at the theatre.

The end result being that it was decided that me and Sam would book tickets to go and see Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat in Oxford in May. We'd also decided we'd go see a show in London and after much e-mailing settled on the Lion King. And when I looked up the dates online I saw that Dara O'Briain who is a rocking comedian is coming to Oxford. Ben and Geri wanted to come to that with me.

I've been busy on the phone booking tickets for the lot today. Spent a shitload of money but the others will pay me back. And.

Sunday 3rd Feb sees me and Sam in London seeing The LION KING which I've wanted to see for YEARS and which is on my 101 in 1001 list.

5th May is Dara O'Briain

And in June we go to Joseph!

And if that didn't make my day great enough I then went swimming. And set a new personal best for walking.

And my great friend Lucille was in the coffee shop when I got there. She was like "Emma!!!" when she saw me. She got part of the way to me, abandoned her walker and literally ran the rest of the way before literally throwing herself onto me in a huge way and giving me the hugest and best and longest and tightest hug. like ever.

She went "I really missed you.... NOT!!" and cracked up, hugging me again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails