Friday 9 November 2007

NaNo Stats!


wordcount widgets

[description: It's a widget that shows how long until NaNo ends in my time zone, how much I've written, and how much I have left to write. It also shows how many words per day I've averaged and the estimated date I would finish at that rate (currently Jan 13th as of 11pm 09/11) and the remaining amount of words I must do each day to finish by the end of November. It updates every time I update my profile on the NaNo site.]

And just for coolness factor, the widget is hosted on neilgaiman.com!!!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

That's pretty usefull/depressing depending on how the novel is going - I signed up for the NamBloPro something which sounds like I joined a contest which involves blow jobs but is actually about blogging every day regardless of health or sanity for the month of November - I am guessing you signed up for the "Write a novel in the month of November one" - yours just gives flashbacks to "Mork and Mindy" (Nano Nano!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails