Sunday 9 September 2007

100 Books Club - Update

I read a really interesting book today. And I'm in the middle of updating my 2007 book list spreadsheet (which really, really will will be back up here properly this week). Haven't added in the pages of the last 8 or so books I read yet.

But I've read 80 Books so far this year!

Somehow I don't feel so bad now about the fact that I've got 32 books (at least) that I've bought or been given and not read - and hey it WAS 36 but I've since read four of them!

Hopefully I can read a few more before my amazon parcel containing another three books arrives...

Obsessed with reading? Moi? No....

1 comment:

rebecca said...

hey ,
im an architecture student and doing a reasearch paper on how public failities should be improved to allow people of all backgrounds. Would it be ok for you to share some insight as to how fitting rooms sjhould be improved to allow those in wheelchairs to use them comfortably

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails