Friday 20 April 2007

Blogging Against Disablism Day Returns!

Blogging Against Disablism Day is set to return to a blogosphere near you on 1st May 2007.

Information about it can be found at this post in The Diary of a Goldfish.

I'm not feeling very inspired today as I'm tired after swimming but this is/was my contribution to last year's BADD. Blogging Against Disablism Day is the post that I wrote prior to last years festivities to explain what it was. And finally In The Deep is one of my favourite of my older posts (I hope that doesn't sound conceited, I don't mean it too) and explains why the fight against disablism is so important.

Basically the short version is that BADD is a great way to raise awareness, join together and maybe, just maybe have our voices heard. I'm in. Are you?

1 comment:

Philip said...

I'll be blogging as a virgin as it will be my first time :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails