Friday 20 April 2007

100 Books Club - Update

I just took some time to add the last four books I read to my excel spreadsheet which keeps track of my reading. And then I updated the Books in 2007 page over in the side bar (it seems that this template doesn't like that page but I hope as it is it's just about readable).

As of about half an hour ago I have read 33 books so far in 2007 or a total of 9871 pages. I am astounded by those numbers.

Popular Authors so far are C.S Lewis (seven books), E Nesbit (three books) and Adriana Trigiani (four books). All of the other authors on the list are listed only once so far. It should probably be noted however that I have read sagas by each of those three authors and that has influenced the choice there.

I am torn in about three different ways about what is next.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails