Sunday 25 February 2007

What Defines Me

I was just sorting through a load of my old writings that I did for other places on the Internet as I am finally going to upload them to this website. I've decided to upload them seperate to this blog and link to them from the main wheelchairprincess.com page. Some of them are very long so that makes more sense. It does also mean, however, that it's going to be another couple of days most likely before I get them up.

I do have one small piece that I wanted to share here and now. It's an idea that I think I would like to take further at some point. It's called "what defines me" and its words that describe who I am used to spell out what people see.

What Defines Me - Emma, Dec 2005



Crippled
Extravagent
Real
Eloquent
Bolshie
Rebel
Able
Lively

Pessimistic
Annoying
Loud
Sarcastic
Young


(my friend Shiloh did one of these as well which can be seen here)

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

I love the new look on the site. What is bolshie?

I love reading your thoughts Emma and don't worry about worrying me. My son has CP, not me. I try to understand the condition as much as I can but I don't think that I ever will be able to 100%. You help me understand what he goes through and may come up against in relation to it.

L,
Jacqui

Karen said...

Interesting perspective Emma. I think mine is a bit different... Thanks for sharing. Love Karen

Disaboom | cherylberyl | Unpack Your Adjectives: Disability Blog Carnival 43 said...

[...] equally important that you are both a crip and extremely dedicated. HOW WE VIEW OURSELVESBoth Emma and Shiloh have written great acrostics that show a balance between their traits and their [...]

Disaboom | cherylberyl | DBC 43 said...

[...] equally important that you are both a crip and extremely dedicated. HOW WE VIEW OURSELVESBoth Emma and Shiloh have written great acrostics that show a balance between their traits and their [...]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails