Thursday 30 November 2006

Woooo

Well after a lot of writing, sore wrists and days when I just didn;t know what I was doing or why (not to mention bending some rules beyond all recognition and some very creative sentences - gotta get that word count up up up! I now have this to show for my work:
I Won, I Won, I Won, I Won.... Wow!

I'm happy but I'm also annoyed with myself for needing to do so much semi cheating to get there.  Next year I would like to do it and leave the rules a lot more intact.  Also most of my story is in an incoherent mess of a scene here and a scene there with no ending yet.  I would ideally like to have a lot more sense next time too.

I'm probably going to disappear for a few days and then my plan is that come January I'm going to edit some sense into the damn thing.  Then, and only then, will you be able to read parts of it here.

1 comment:

Chana said...

you should be very proud of your accomplishment. you did awesome. i could never, ever have done it, anywhere near it at all i tell you..it takes discipline and organization, thought and brilliance, and lots of patience, all that you have in buckets. good job. whoo-hoo alright!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails