Sunday 8 October 2006

Random Bullet Points of Life


  • On 6th December I will be doing a presentation on my sailing trip to around 70 people at Reading University.

  • I have decided to never eat fish again. Ever.

  • There seems to be a lot of disability related crap in my life at the moment - from more than one place.

  • I am looking for a new job.

  • I don't do lap or seatbelts in a wheelchair. Ever. And one can't be fitted to my K because of the design.

  • Someone in all seriousness told me I could use a luggage strap as a substitute seatbelt. I told her no and I didn't care that allegedly the rules of the group state I must wear one.

  • NaNoWriMo is soon and I can't wait.

  • Ben and Geri are coming round in an hour or so and we are going for sunday dinner in the pub.

  • I went to the pub last night with a new friend. It was soooo much fun.

  • Both meals are from the same pub - something that will make Sophie very jealous!

  • Chocolate Digestives Rock

  • Sailability has ended for the year.

  • I am not going away with the JST again this year.

  • Thursday was my last access group as secretary. The group *might* be going to fold. I think it will which is a little sad but not surprising.

  • I am bored.

  • I updated Creatively Emma for the first time in ages a couple of weeks ago.

  • I updated it again last night with a new acrostic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails