Tuesday 10 October 2006

A Leap Of Faith

Today I feel strong. And I got a lot done. A week ago (following my nightmare tuesday) I wouldn't have even considered doing some of the stuff I did because I was extremely down and believed that it was beyond me. Or rather, what it could potentially lead to is/was beyond me. It might turn out that it is, I don't know. But I don't think it is. And I refuse to allow one day like that and one conversation with one person who doesn't know me well and truly lacks some/enough awareness of CP to be the thing that made that decision.


Today I took what I can only call a Leap of Faith. I submitted an application for paid work.
I can't say my hopes are high that I will pull this off and to be honest I don't expect to. I can't say I'm particularly happy about this past week. But I am proud/pleased with myself for spotting the job advert realising that it would be a good fit for me and not letting my niggles and nerves put me off applying.


Yes, as soon as I hit submit I thought I hadn't done enough for my supporting information.


But I did it. I got back up from where I was pushed down last week. I took my Leap of Faith.

1 comment:

Chana said...

not sure what it is or whom it was that pushed you down but i'm glad you didn't let that stop you. pls know that it is only ourselves that will limit us. when someone else does it, it is only because we let them..i'm glad you didn't..

hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails