Sunday 30 April 2006

I am/am not

Things I am:

  • A hairdye freak

  • A fanfic addict

  • A hardcore blogger

  • A verocious reader

  • A music lover

  • A chocolate lover

  • Brandy and coke drinker

  • At this current moment in time, drunk oh so drunk

  • A real little water baby

  • A CAB adviser

  • and a writer.


Things I Am Not:

  • A timid shy girl

  • Tactful

  • A mouse

  • Particularly happy

  • A freaking sideshow exhibit in the fucking circus.

  • Tidy

  • A healthy eater



Dear Boys who live up the road from me and asked me incessant questions as I came home from the shop,I hope now we have covered the above list you will know a bit more about me. I hate answering the questions adults ask about my disability because they tend to be rude and they should know better. I do tend to answer when kids like yourselves ask me because awareness and education are important and it tends to be simple questions. So I answered your questions.

But, as I'm sure you realised, by the end of our conversation I was really hacked off with you. Granted, I have had a right skinful and that's part of it. But to ask me if I can walk is cool. To then ask about five times if I will walk for you to see is soooooo not cool.

I said no and I meant it. I know my snapping at you that I'm not part of a sideshow in the circus boggled your tiny little minds a bit but heh, deal with it.
NO LOVE,

Emma (sorry, no kisses either)

1 comment:

Chana said...

silly boys....their are so many innapropiate behaviour or people out there, whether they are kids or adults...thank you for sharing a bit with all of us who you are...:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails