Monday 27 February 2012

You Know You Have CP When...

...you master something age 30 that most people start doing in their teens if not earlier. You're really proud of yourself even though it's a small thing to most people. And your mum looks really surprised and pleased when you tell her.

Usually my bed gets changed once a fortnight when my cleaners come. But on Thursday it needed an extra change. I can strip it myself and change the pillowcases but thats it.

So I stripped it and fished clean bedding out ready for when my dad came round to do standing and he could make it up. But then I got to thinking "what if I tried this..." and I managed to get the duvet cover on myself.

And it wasn't easy but it wasn't a huge struggle.

I just need to figure out doing the sheet myself now


♥ Emma

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails