Sunday 12 February 2012

Life Thoughts

Day 25 of 100. A quarter of the way there and I gave serious consideration to quitting this challenge earlier. I've decided again it for now. But I have gone back on my resolution to focus on fiction and written a poem.

Life Thoughts

Doing this and doing that
But not doing
Anything much
Feels like I might
Be losing my touch.
The signs are slight
But it's a feeling
I can't ignore.
I wish I could be sure
Sometimes I feel
I don't know
Myself any more

Changing twice a day
Like the tide
Thoughts and memories
I hold inside
I keep going
Happy
Yet
At
Times
Sad

Laughing
Joking
Crying
Hoping

A good day
Today
The same
Tomorrow
I hope
But regardless
I can cope

Good is relative
Attitude needs to
Be positive
Doing what I need
To live
With everything I've
Got to give.

So for today
I say
I did what I
Could
Most of what I
Should.
Life is
Good.

♥ Emma

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails