Tuesday 14 February 2012

A few more haiku

This wasn't what I planned (I'll do that tomorrow) but it's what I apparently want to write. These are haiku and I wrote them as stand alone pieces but reading them back through they do seem to work together well. I'm surprised by that as I seem to have a lot of The Stupid today. I might try writing some tanka soon but I'll need to refresh my memory on the syllable counts of lines four and five first (I think the first three are the same as for haiku)

Day 27 of 100.

My needs cause anger
For once from others not me
Thinking it's my fault

Disability differs
As everything else does too
One of life's many gifts

People matter most
And most numbers matter less
Human not fiscal cost

Instantly lives alter
Today it's me. Tomorrow you.
Expect unexpected


♥ Emma

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails