Monday 12 December 2011

Festive Fragment Fun

Three mosaics I made at a Festive Fragments workshop on Saturday. The first is a star (using shiny red blue and green tiles for the most part) the second a moon (I used a lot of ceramic/china pieces for it) and the third a bird (lots of different textures in this including a couple of very large beads and yarn round the edges)

I think I might turn them into a mobile. Each has a ribbon for hanging them up so it should be relatively easy. I have a flower I made at the workshop last year I can add as well.

I'm not sure which I'd call my favourite, each is very different. But the tutor said the bird was her favourite of everything made in the workshop and she made everyone stop and look at it. That made me grin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails