Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve this year was celebrated by me, my parents and my sister.

First there was a lot of food. Including a baked ham that Soph and I agreed was about the size of an actual pigs head.



Then there were games. Starting with the traditional for my family Christmas unearthing of the Mancala board. I love that game, no idea why we don't have it put more often.




We moved on to Trivial Pursuits. Some of the questions were familiar as we'd played it two weeks before for my birthday but it was still a game filled with laughter and fun. In fact the whole evening was. All four of us had forum cheeses in our piece when we called it quits. I don't think I've ever actually finished a game of Trivial Pursuits.





And all around that there was a very tired Milo wandering. Until he fell asleep on the lounge floor all snuggled in and looking like a puppy half his age.





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails