Sunday 4 September 2011

Goals for the week

It's been a bit of a crap week and I've been feeling down at times, missing my meds and feeling a bit ill on and off. I do think there's been a bit of a virus going around as a couple of other local people have complained of nausea too.

Anyway although I'm slowly pulling it back together now and have an actual proper achievement to show for today - I went back to a very badly stalled project and have got it moving again. I thought it would be good to set a few goals.

1. Take my sertraline daily.
2. Take my baclofen at least once a day (will worry about consistently taking the second dose next week, getting some in is a better goal now)
3. Work on the above mentioned project daily.
4. 1 hour total in the standing frame.
5. Watch The Lord of The Rings
6. Send emails I've been procrastinating about


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails