Friday 12 August 2011

Missing - one blog entry


If found please return to Emma at A Writer in A Wheelchair.

I wrote an update about the serial casting on Wednesday night but for some reason it didn't post. I can see it in my online drafts in blogpress but it won't let me post it. So it'll have to wait until I go on the PC and can go on blogger proper.

Am I the only one who finds it surprising that Blogger haven't released an app of their own or at least made the website iPad friendly?

Things have changed and moved on yet again since I wrote it and surprised me yet again. This treatment process with the Botox and the casting has been very different to what I expected. It's also been harder and occasionally easier too. I was chatting to a friend earlier and described it as one of the situations where you know that in the long run it should be worth it and you want to do it. But in the short term you wonder why you thought it would be a good idea and have fleeting moments of wishing you hadn't started it.

I'm not saying I regret doing this, I'm very glad I pursued it and think it's good. The amount involved and all the ifs and buts and maybes are a little overwhelming at times, that's all. That and I don't think I properly considered the emotional impact before this began. My mental health issues being what they are however I'm not sure I could have done so had it even occurred to me. I've never seemed to have definitive things which make me down or anxious etc, it's all a bit random. Which for me is probably a good thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails