Saturday 9 July 2011

Ask Me Anything

Haven't done one of these in a while so I figured it might be fun to do one now. Plus I just thought of a question I'd love to ask another blogger but for the fact it's off topic to their blog and irrelevant.  That got me thinking that maybe people had things they wanted to ask me but never had...

Ask me whatever you want and I'll answer in an upcoming blog entry (so long as I'm comfortable doing so, although I don't expect that to be a problem).

And seeing as one of my last entries was about going to see the neuro physio I'll save myself from those questions and tell you now.  It went well and the physio seems great.  No real answers but lots to think about and I'm still processing, researching etc.  Hospital transport was, as always, a really great thing but a very long job!

1 comment:

Eric said...

I love your all posts. Write something about your own and the challenging activities of your life.
-Wheelchair accessories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails