Sort out my sofa so I can use it more
...has been completed!
Actually it's been completed since part way through January, I am nothing if not consistent when it comes to blogging these things! No idea why it's taken me so long to blog another completed goal but it has. Catching up on my planned and half finished blogs is an aim for the next few days as I'm powerchair less and not getting out often.
I never used to sit on my sofa very often because I found it hard to get up and down from it due to the height of it. Part of that is due to the weight I've gained and increased spasticity I've had since I first left uni and bought it. But I've now got some Elephant Feet on it. They've made it 9cm taller and much easier to get up and down off of ;-) My parents had been concerned that due to my balance and tendency to "fall" rather then sit in a controlled manner I'd not get on with them and end up knocking the sofa out of them. But so far, so good! It does help that it's right against the wall though I think.
I did have to give my sofa a clear off as well. And it could do with another one now, I've not quite managed to break the sofa as a dumping ground habit yet.
To be honest I don't sit on it as often as I thought I would but again that's a getting into the habit thing, it's been such a long time since that was an option for me.