Wednesday 23 February 2011

I am A Writer In A Wheelchair and In Print (Again)

I have an article in this months Disability Now!

It's called Triumph Over Cuts Tragedy and it's about the One Month Before Heartbreak campaign.  Mostly about the sense of friendship and community we managed to build.  To me that's probably more important that what we did fighting the cuts.

Please comment and let me know what you think of it - I love getting feedback and it's all really useful.

Finally, I'd just like to take this opportunity one more time to send huge huge thanks to everyone who took time to write, tweet, video, comment, facebook and so many other things as a part of One Month Before Heartbreak.  It might have been my idea but you are all part of the reason why it was so successful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails