Tuesday 28 September 2010

Good/Bad

Good: Writing a To Do List of writing tasks
Bad: Realising I have more writing tasks to do then I thought I did

Good: Getting three things done off the to do list
Bad: Showing the list to Mum and having her point out I missed something off of it

Good: having a clean house
Bad: cleaner (male) calling me love and "my love" so many times I lost track

Good: No one has cancelled sailing for tonight
Bad: High probability of getting there to discover it's off

Good: Starting a lovely new knitting piece
Bad: Not being quite sure if you've gone wrong with said knitting and if you have, where you did.

Good: Weight this morning was 17st and half a pound
Bad: Can't find the piece of paper so I can't work out the difference from last week

Good: Squashed fly biscuits and diet lemonade
Bad: nothing really

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails