Thursday 16 September 2010

Blogging for Scope!

On Tuesday I spent some time researching writing competitions and writing opportunities.  And, being cheeky I also asked Scope how they choose their bloggers.  The end result being that I'm now one of their bloggers (and I also have one other writing opportunity for another organisation).

You can see my blog on the scope page It comes complete with an old photo - my hair looks nothing like that now but I don't have a more recent on that isn't stupid.  (Rocky Horror photos I'm looking at you) and a bio.  It's a bit strange writing about yourself in the 3rd person but it's a very writerly thing to do.

My first post for Scope is called Disability: It's Not All Negative.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails