Tuesday 3 August 2010

The Quickest of Updates

Lovely lazy morning and a relatively lazy afternoon.  BUT every time I've tried to get online and get stuff done I've been interrupted (God knows how much worse it would be if I didn't live alone!). So this will be super quick as I'm being picked up for sailing in about five minutes.

I'm down 1lb this week!  Total weightloss is now 21 and a half lbs.  I'm really really pleased.  Particularly given how much I've been out and about and eating "on the go" foods.  I have been making healthier choices and doing my best but as much as I had hoped to still lose weight I did think that realistically a maintain would be the best I could do.  But no!  I got a loss of 1lb.  And I really can't wait to see how well I can do this week with more "home" and free time!

1 comment:

Molly said...

That's great, well done :D

Moll x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails