Tuesday 13 July 2010

Hindsight is always 20 - 20



Image description: Badge which says Healthy You Challenge 20 pounds gone! It has a star in the background with the text over it and underneath is a red stripe with scalejunkie.com written on it in white. Colours used: red, brown, light blue.

Down 3lb from last Tuesday which means I have now lost a total of 20lbs since 22nd February this year!!  I'm so pleased!!  If I'd known how good this would feel I probably would have gotten started sooner.  But I'm not beating myself up because I know that a lot of this is happening and happening so easily because I'm doing it at the right time and I'm determined.  Hindsight, and all that.

It's late and I want to go to bed (I'm aiming for before midnight every day this week) so just two points quickly

I am still off of all coke and chocolate.
I went swimming yesterday and used Just Dance for a workout this evening.  I hope to continue daily exercise this week.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

YAY YOU! 20lbs is just as it should be. I've always been told that a healthly weight loss is 1-2lbs/week and you're right on target it seems. WTG!

Chibi said...

Woo! Hot damn, woman! So proud of you. :)

How did you like Just Dance? I feel like a massive, uncoordinated doofus, but it's so much fun! You totally forget you're *exercising* until you're done and all sweaty. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails