Tuesday 27 July 2010

Down 2

This is liable to be relatively quick, I'm going out around 11 and I want to get my gear for sailing sorted before I go so I don't have to do it when I get back (likely to be flying in and back out again).

I did manage to exercise everyday this week apart from yesterday. And I really pushed the water.  When mum and I were out at a show on Saturday night I just drank water, I didn't have any wine or J2O or anything else despite wanting it and I resisted asking Mum to get me a snack when she went to get herself one!!  Plus, when I made flapjacks yesterday I only ate one and didn't touch the mix when it was still in the bowl. So I think I can say I've got the snacking down too.

It was definitely worth it.  I'm down 2 and a half pounds this week.  Total weight loss is now a tiny fraction of a pound off of a stone and a half since (21lb) since February!!  I've also lost all the weight I put back on in the last couple of weeks and am at my lowest again. Which means - virgin fat to lose next week! Woop Woop!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my! Thats loads. Well done Emma

Chibi said...

Awesome! Congrats on the loss AND on the snacking! :)

Traci said...

Great job!! Doesn't it feel good to be back at your lowest?! Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails