Monday 31 May 2010

One Month and general witterings

Today has been a relatively chilled day.

I've been reading and knitting and relaxing and also getting stuff done! Which is good as it occurred to me earlier just how crazy busy my busy week will be.  Tomorrow I'm in the bureau (as an extra) and then sailing.  I need to go a few places in between, do some writing, do some exercise etc etc.  I've actually been wondering what possessed me to say I would go but it will actually all fit in and I know it will so I need to stop stressing!!  I'm also going to two different shows this week, and have another one off commitment,.

I just spent a while answering a load of questions which were left on my Formspring page.  Great fun.  They were some thought provoking questions too.  I'm not sure whether some of my answers will be what the asker expected but we shall see.  Why not go over and ask me some more?  You don't have to be a member.

June goals are Southern Cross Novel Challenge, daily exercise, and keep up the no coke and chocolate for as long as possible.

And I've officially made it through the entire month of may with no coke, no chocolate and only two lots of pizza.  Wooo fucking Hooo.

3 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

LOL, that's great! Only 2 pizzas! WOOT

Diane J Standiford said...

Oh, and I loved asking you questions. Though you didn't help me much. :/ S'ok, nobody can ever answer those questions and nobody seems to have same problem I do with transfers. (I don't do lateral either, but only one leg moves.) Just in case, FYI--Avatar is about a guy in a wheel chair. (I won't blow any more of the awesome story line. I just told another w/c user about your answers and she and I didn't know that element of Avatar until we saw it. I am not into sci fi and no 3-D glasses are required---I rent movies.)

Molly said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed relaxing :) I'm really enjoying reading your Formspring answers. Well done with your May achievements and good luck with your June goals.

Moll x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails