Monday 12 April 2010

General 101 in 1001 Update

I was just looking at my 101 in 1001 to see a specific goal was on there and it isn't. I knew I had a very specific related goal on there but I suddenly wondered if I'd put the more general variant on there too.  Which is a shame because I could tick the more general goal off if it was.  The specific one is more appropriate to me and what I want to do with my 101 in 1001 project though.

Then I went counting how many new to me books I've read since this list started (as one of the goals on it is to read 250 new to me books in the 1001 days) and the answer is 105.  Bizarrely today is exactly 1 year and 5 months until it ends so that's plenty of time for getting that one done.  I need to read 8 books a month for half of those months and 9 books a month for the rest to achieve that.

My take daily meds for six months without missing a dose is goal is two and a half months in and going well. Minor panic last night when the new box of fluoxetine wasn't where I thought it was but I found it eventually.

I started the 1000 non blog words a day for three months goal at the beginning of this month but wasn't finding it very easy and then I got sick so I will need to restart that soon.

Buy fewer new books is going very well.  In fact I could tick this one off as done but I think I should probably keep it up for a bit longer before I do that.  I really should blog about all the different books I'm getting and in the different ways soon.  I'll probably post that to Reading Challenge though.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Thanks for updating us on how your 101 in 1001 challenge is going. That reminds me that I need to finish off my list and start mine soon.

Take care,
Moll x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails