Tuesday 16 March 2010

A Mostly Positive Update

The battery on my netbook is LOW so this will be quick for now.

This week I'm up 1lb which is disappointing as I've done very well this last week. No pizza whatsoever for more than a week! Two trips to the pool, a lot less chocolate and two days with no coke.

My mum thinks this is still my body getting back on an even keel following the migraine related puke fest of a couple of weeks ago.  I'm not sure about that but I do know that this probably PCOS thing is likely playing a part here because if not for that I would have had my period about ten days ago.  And we are  now in the who the hell knows when it'll come part of the month.  Fun times.

I do feel a lot better in myself lately though - and thought it interesting that one of my blog commenters mentioned that a few weeks ago.  So overall it's mostly positive.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I think weight just naturally fluctuates from week to week. I'm sure I eat almost the same every week, yet one week that will cause my weight to rise and another week it will cause my weight to drop. I can't see any reason for this at all. I hope next week is a better week for you with your weight.

Take care,
Moll x x

Heather said...

Hopefully when your period starts that pre-menstrual pound will fall straight off again. Drink loads of water to flush it through :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails