Monday 21 December 2009

Opening Lines in 2009

I'll probably be blogging a lot over the next few days so brace yourselves.

I love this first lines meme and couldn't resist sharing it here. I went back to my old blog to get the earlier months ones - it's interesting reading back.

January - I’ve signed up to do NaBloPoMo this month.

February - My first project for Thing a Day 2009 – new images and design for my Twitter Feed (FunkyFairy22) I am also planned that one day I will do a new layout on my blog as a thing.

March - Just in case you were wondering:

April - I got my wheelchair batteries replaced today.

May - This isn’t the post I was planning to write for Blogging Against Disablism Day this year.

June - I don’t think I blogged about this before so here goes (if I did I don’t remember doing so but sleep is an issue at the moment so…)

July - I went to the wheelchair clinic today to see if I needed a new wheelchair.

August - Back again.

September - It was a wordpress error and not a problem with the renewal that had this blog down over the weekend.

October - Earlier in the week my landline phone went and it was a wrong number of a sort

November - Firstly, I'm still doing NaNoWriMo.

December - I have zero time for a proper update.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails