Wednesday 25 November 2009

Up 1

I am up a pound this week. And also a day late weighing as the scales weren't working yesterday. I thought they needed new batteries but the display started working again so I dunno what happened.

I'm neither bothered nor surprised about being up a pound but very glad it's not more. I only made one or two very small healthier choices this week so overall it wasn't very conducive to good weightloss. Next week if I don't lose I would like to maintain at the very least... ideally I want to be 18st by Christmas but that's 10lb off so I'm thinking a bit unrealistic. We shall see.

Tomorrow I'm seeing the practice nurse for a chat about my weight and all that jazz which I'm hoping will lead to me coming away with a little more motivation. Tonight I'm going to see an old friend

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails