Monday 26 October 2009

Evil

I had a really bad spell of hiccups earlier this morning. Kinda annoying too because I tried holding my breath and I tried drinking something and they didn't stop.

Another of the volunteers at CAB said she liked the colour of my hair.

"Especially the green streak."

cue me freaking out about the possibility of my hair having gone green. I guess all my usual talk about how it's just hair, it'll grow back was rubbish.

So I was all "it needs a wash but I haven't had it done."

"but you have been to the hairdressers?"

"no" really beginning to freak out.

She walked up behind me at the point, put her hands on my shoulders and leaned down whispering "yeah but it's stopped your hiccups."

She is SO EVIL. And I told her that too.

Must admit though it is pretty funny now I know my hair isn't green.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Phew!! What a relief. Was trying to picture big green streak.

kaitlin said...

Hey, welcome to the HYC! I saw your blog link over there and thought I'd come over and say hi. I also see that you are doing NaNoWriMo - me too! How long have you done it? This will be my second year. I'm soooo excited, but don't know what I'm going to write about yet.

Anonymous said...

welcome to the HYC!! If someone told me I had a green streak.. i think I'd be freaking out too!! :) Great funny post!

Molly said...

Hi Emma,
I've started to fill out my ESA medical questionnaire this evening and wondered if you had any general tips?
Thanks,
Moll x x

Diane J Standiford said...

Good One! LOL Whatever works! I hate hiccups.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails