Friday 14 August 2009

72

I've officially read as many books so far this year as I did in the whole of 2008 - 72 and currently halfway through the 73rd.

I've got a long way to go before I hit the 93 books that I need to match my 2007 reading (the first year I listed) but I'm thinking that shoudl be easy.  And that this year is going to be one where I easily fufil the "Read 100 books in a year" goal that sits on my current 101 in 1001 list waiting to be done.

Of course now I said that, I've probably jinxed myself...

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

I have been dubbed a speed reader, but 72 books---Holy Page, Batman! Good for you! You will meet your goal. Read the book I will be published in, coming out soon, it will be short, fast read. I love when people set goals like you have. FUN

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails