Tuesday 28 April 2009

Random Unrelated Bullet Points of Life


  • I didn't get to sail tonight because there was the most bizarre storm ever when we were there.  Pretty intense to watch.

  • Did get to go to the pub though :o)

  • Over the past week I have developed eczema on my feet.  It's sooo itchy

  • Which wouldn't be such an issue if not for the fact that I can't reach my feet in my chair and am prone to clonus which itching aggravates when it gets really bad.

  • Having the cleaners come once a fortnight is working really well, much better than I thought it would!

  • My house is really really cleaner than ever too.

  • I got heckled at the bottle rocket comedy club on Friday night and my response brought the house down :oD

  • Have Tim Minchin tickets for October

  • If all goes according to plan I am going to a signing by my favourite author on Friday!

  • My favourite author is Jodi Picoult, just in case you didn't know

  • I've never been able to figure out how you say her name.  Then I heard her say it last week in a podcast and I was like "no! you're saying it wrong! that's not how you say it!" only it's her name so i'm sure she knows how to pronounce it...

  • I've been on a bit of a Joanne Harris kick lately and still would be if not for the fact I read all of hers that I have.

  • I really like my GP

  • Especially because she helps me see the big picture at times when I can't see the forest for the trees so to speak.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails