Sunday 1 March 2009

Just Being Silly...

Just in case you were wondering:

What Emma Means:
E is for Enjoyable

M is for Mesmerizing

M is for Mellow

A is for Athletic


And....

What WheelchairPrincess Means:
W is for Wild

H is for Hardworking

E is for Extraordinary

E is for Extreme

L is for Lovable

C is for Captivating

H is for Hip

A is for Athletic

I is for Ideal

R is for Radical

P is for Pretty

R is for Rare

I is for Inspirational

N is for Nice

C is for Clever

E is for Excellent

S is for Silly

S is for Sparkling

1 comment:

The Goldfish said...

I got

G is for Glitzy
O is for Odd
L is for Luscious
D is for Darling
F is for Flawless
I is for Intense
S is for Spectacular
H is for Hardworking

Glitzy, Hardworking and Odd... that's me in a nutshell. It identified the A in my off-line handle as "Abstract". Can a person be abstract?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails